The Best I Drop Bodies Fortnite Ideas

I Drop Bodies Fortnite. Placement doesn’t matter outside of staying alive long enough to get a high enough body count. Click on the gear button appearing below the fortnite.

TYPICAL GAMER HOW AM I ALIVE FORTNITE MOMENTS 32 In this moment
TYPICAL GAMER HOW AM I ALIVE FORTNITE MOMENTS 32 In this moment from www.pinterest.com

Specifically, the dead drop is at the southern end of. Browse maps deathruns parkour edit courses escape zone wars hide & seek xp. Later click “apply” to save the settings.

TYPICAL GAMER HOW AM I ALIVE FORTNITE MOMENTS 32 In this moment

The most disappointing part was lupo not vouching for him. To open the game settings to the “gear button” by clicking on the menu button in fortnite. Here’s a map of where all the dead drop locations are in weeping woods, though you do only need one of these for this challenges, so there are plenty to. This page was last edited on 16 september 2018, at 17:23.

Related Posts